The complete kit provides everything needed to supply dissolved oxygen directly to pond water year-round, helping all biological processes and ensuring healthier water, fish and plants. The system can also be used during freezing months, when it will keep a hole open in the surface of the pond to help keep pond fish safe through the winter.
The compressor is the perfect size to camouflage with a Small TrueRock Boulder Cover.
- Energy-efficient, outdoor-rated 2-way 45-watt compressor with heavy-duty metal housing.
- Integrated rubber feet to minimize noise and vibration.
- Two maintenance-free 10” aeration diffuser with self-cleaning rubber membrane that expands to clear clogging dirt and debris. The diffuser’s interior weighted ballast keeps it at the bottom of the pond without the need for additional weights.
- Pre-installed barbed compressor outlet fitting that easily attaches to the included 3/8” braided tubing with pre-installed check valve.
- 60′ of freeze-resistant braided aeration tubing.
- Stainless steel hose clamps to secure aeration tubing to the outlet and diffuser.
Pro Air Aeration Kit Comparison Guide
|Pro Air 20||Pro Air 60|
|Max Air Flow Rate (Loaded)||0.71 CFM||2.1 CFM|
|Max Air Depth (Loaded)||2.90 psi||5.08 psi|
|Number of Outlets||1||2 (Includes 2-Way Manifold)|
|Power Cord Length||6 feet||6 feet|
|Dimensions||6″ x 5.5″ x 4.25″||7.75″ x 7.25″ x 4″|
|Aeration Diffuser||10 in. Rubber Membrane
|(2) 10 in. Rubber Membrane
|Length of Airline||(1) 30 ft. Roll 3/8 in.
|(2) 30 ft. Roll 3/8 in.
|Check Valve||Included and Pre-installed||Included and Pre-installed|
|Pond Size||Up to 5,000 gal||Up to 15,000 gal|
|6.5 ft.||11.5 ft.|
|Warranty (Limited)||3 Year Limited||3 years|
|View Product||View Product|