Our finned friends need oxygen to breathe, just like we do. That’s why aeration is one of the most important features you can add to your pond to keep fish happy and healthy. This energy-efficient aeration kits is perfect for oxygenating ponds up to 5,000 gallons.
The complete kit provides everything needed to supply dissolved oxygen directly to pond water year-round, helping all biological processes and ensuring healthier water, fish, and plants. The system can also be used during freezing months where it will keep a hole open in the surface of the pond to help keep pond fish safe through the winter.
The compressor is the perfect size to camouflage with a Small TrueRock Boulder Cover.
- Energy-efficient, outdoor-rated 15-watt compressor with heavy-duty metal housing.
- Integrated rubber feet to minimize noise and vibration.
- Maintenance-free 10” aeration diffuser with self-cleaning rubber membrane that expands to clear clogging dirt and debris. The diffuser’s interior weighted ballast keeps it at the bottom of the pond without the need for additional weights.
- Pre-installed barbed compressor outlet fitting that easily attaches to the included 3/8” braided tubing with pre-installed check valve.
- 30′ of freeze-resistant braided aeration tubing.
- Stainless steel hose clamps to secure aeration tubing to the outlet and diffuser.
Pro Air Aeration Kit Comparison Guide
|Pro Air 20||Pro Air 60|
|Max Air Flow Rate (Loaded)||0.71 CFM||2.1 CFM|
|Max Air Depth (Loaded)||2.90 psi||5.08 psi|
|Number of Outlets||1||2 (Includes 2-Way Manifold)|
|Power Cord Length||6 feet||6 feet|
|Dimensions||6″ x 5.5″ x 4.25″||7.75″ x 7.25″ x 4″|
|Aeration Diffuser||10 in. Rubber Membrane
|(2) 10 in. Rubber Membrane
|Length of Airline||(1) 30 ft. Roll 3/8 in.
|(2) 30 ft. Roll 3/8 in.
|Check Valve||Included and Pre-installed||Included and Pre-installed|
|Pond Size||Up to 5,000 gal||Up to 15,000 gal|
|6.5 ft.||11.5 ft.|
|Warranty (Limited)||3 Year Limited||3 years|
|View Product||View Product|